This Elle France editorial was literally posted under the headline “A real lady.”
The idea that ladylike dressing is a throwback/Mad Men-esque thing doesn’t really resonate with me BUT I post this because the textural mix is so winning.
People always think of investment pieces as well-made neutral basics, like a good black blazer, but I disagree. I think sometimes it really makes sense to buy a strong, standout, almost ornamental item - the type of thing your daughter will gasp at upon pulling out of a trunk one day.
- stephaniemccullar likes this
- devican likes this
- thegeekygiant reblogged this from iowntherunway
- lyndsie-anna reblogged this from iowntherunway
- iowntherunway reblogged this from whenstylegrewup
- zombiemustacheorgy likes this
- thinkingaboutbutts reblogged this from whenstylegrewup
- whenstylegrewup posted this